Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Free Coaching Consultation

You read it right, in an effort to gain some new clients i'm giving out free coaching consultations for the month of July!  Email me, we'll schedule a time and meet up for about an hour here in Hollywood.  We'll talk about you, your game, and what I can offer you, all free of charge.  It's that simple!

Oh, and remember to ask about my new special coaching rates.  If you're going to get good with women, for many guys just one weekend long workshop is both mind-numbing and wallet-emptying, so my goal is to make regular coaching affordable on almost any budget so that students have a solid opportunity to have regular consultations, even if it's only an hour or two a month.  And if you read that last sentence and were like "yeah, whatever...it's still gonna be $1000 or some crazy money I don't have..." I challenge you to come and see for yourself.  Just email me at :

jakepulls@gmail.com
Looking forward to meeting you guys!


Click here to follow me on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment