Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Free Live Training

Although I may be a master with women, i'm definitely not a master at other things.  And with the writing of my e-book now complete, it's time for me to get a webpage up, get the book formatted, get some graphic design done, and get this thing out the door to you guys asap!  This book will change the community's theory on texting, shit tests, phone number closes, and much more, and I need you to be a part of it!  So if you're a guy who lives in Los Angeles and can whip out a webpage, marketing, copy, or some formatting and graphics for me, let's make a trade.  I get you laid, you get me online.

Email me:

jakepulls@gmail.com

Please include:  Experience level, past work/project descriptions, specialty, any other details I might need.  I'm looking to get this going ASAP!  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment