Friday, October 16, 2015

I'm Raising my Prices

Hey guys, today i've got some good news and some bad news for you.  Let's start with the bad news.  The bad news is that i've been super busy coaching, so i've decided to substantially raising my prices starting January 1st to coincide with the release of my book, texting forum, and complete dating system.  What this means is that all my rates will basically double (or more) as of the first of the year.  The reality is that I've been a world class dating instructor for years and years and I've been undervaluing myself for quite a while.  Sorry guys.

The good news is that I'm still going to undervalue myself until the end of the year.  What that means is that if you'd like to purchase training hours from me via live or phone coaching, or if you'd like me to text a girl for you, you can still get me at my current rates until January 1st, 2016.  Yes, you can buy now and use your sessions and training next year if you'd like.  You don't have to use your training before the end of the year.

Got a girl you need to talk about?  Have you been putting off buying a training session?  Want your old wife back?  Want a girlfriend?  Wanna just hookup with a girl or two and need some help?

Now is the time.

To schedule your next training session or for questions, simply email me:  jakepulls@gmail.com and we'll arrange things.  And again I'm serious about this price increase, so act now!!!  My schedule will fill up quickly for the rest of the year so shoot me an email now and we'll make something happen.  End your year with a bang!  Spend your holidays with a woman to keep your warm and cozy!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment