Hey guys,
Just a quick drop-in today to pass an idea by you. The last YouTube Videos I posted on the Male Hoe Phase has me putting together a quick concept that I believe applies to YOU. Here's the concept:
Women have a "hoe" phase where they dip their toes into the sexual water and sleep with as many men as they dare. Remember that women go through 4 stages of dating: Boyfriend, Breakup/Depression, Party Mode, Boyfriend Search Mode. Then they get a boyfriend and repeat. The Hoe Phase happens in Party Mode. Women can have multiple hoe phases as these cycles persist in their lives. They can do this because they have abundance of choice. They Hoe around and eventually feel guilty and know that it's meaningless and they should search for meaning.
When a woman finally gets to "boyfriend search mode" she will avidly PUSH a relationship on the next guy in line. They'll filter him for boyfriend qualities and often do things like withhold sex from him even when they've just been ran through by Chads, because they believe that the best way to get a boyfriend is to first convince him they're not a hoe by making him wait to sleep with them.
The problem is that MEN OFTEN DON'T GO THROUGH THE SAME PROCESS.
Her necessity not to feel like a hoe and therefore push commitment on the man doesn't mean the timing is right for him!
You're allowed to have your own hoe phase.
So the question becomes who is in the wrong? Is it the man for not wanting a commitment? Or is it her for pushing him to commit when he's not ready?
Women constantly push commitment on men when men aren't ready, then they get super pissed and butthurt when they get ghosted or pumped and dumped. And it's because BOTH sides aren't aware of how timing should work.
A man's timing of having exercised his abundance enough to feel ready to look for something deeper in a relationship and the woman's timing of being ready for that MUST match up.
IT'S OKAY FOR YOU TO TELL A WOMAN THAT YOU'RE NOT READY.
In fact! I recommend verbally pumping the brakes like this for a long time in your prospective relationships as a means to both slow down this process and to get the woman to be on her best behavior for you, because when she's looking for that commitment and pushing for you to be just hers, she's going to be the best version of herself before you.
So what about her being "ran through?"
Good question.
Here's our defense. First off, please know that banging 10 dudes is much different than 100 or 1000. It's normal for women to sleep around a bit and learn about dating. It's normal to make mistakes, have regrets, have some growth, etc. so I don't believe we should be holding that against women. After all, when you attain the ability to have abundance, my guess is you'd like to have sex with more than 10 women too, right?
So the solution here is to use condoms with any new women you sleep with like it's your religion, and when the times comes that you'd like to not do that anymore, it's time for a trip to the doctor for you both. I'd recommend you have an adult conversation that goes something like "hey so I can see we're getting more serious, and honestly these condoms suck, so I figured it might be time for us to discuss our future a bit and maybe I can go get tested for you so we both know that we're safe for each other." I'd recommend you do this around the 4-9 month mark, holding off this happening until she's really obviously wanting it.
This tactic of verbally pushing her away from you by saying "I'm not ready yet" or "we just met" or "I feel like I don't know you well enough yet" or "I just got out of something serious" etc. (anything to slow down the define the relationship talk) while still being willing to hangout with her, spend time 1-2 times a week max, etc is perfect confusion game and massively amplifies her attraction for you while buying you time to decide between her and other women.
Remember, you're allowed to experience YOUR abundance before you commit, and men are the gatekeepers of commitment, so NEVER push her for a commitment or even mention it, and watch in amazement as she pushes for it 10 times out of 10.
Another tip: Are you seeing her once a week or 2 times at the most and you WANT her to be your girlfriend? Just change from one time a week to 3-4 times a week hanging out and watch in amazement as she basically instantly wants to know "where this is going" then a week later bitches and moans that you're not her boyfriend.
Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment