Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Flawless Texting

Hey guys,

I know it's been a complete and utter disaster that it has taken me so long to finish my texting e-book and website, but as promised it is finally here!  

After almost 10 years of approaching and learning about women and over 2 years of writing and editing, I've finally written out my best secrets about texting women in an ebook packed with over 180 pages of pure gold that no one has ever written about before me.  It's my own personal theory, straight from my experience.

So today I'd like to introduce you to the future.  I call it "Flawless Texting" and it's truly something i'm so very proud to offer to you guys.  

This email isn't something some marketer wrote.  It's me here, Jake P. 

Last night I launched my website and sent out an email to those of you who were on the early bird list for my book, and the response has been immediate and overwhelming to me.  I would like to thank those of you who read and love my blog.  For your loyalty I thank you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment