Saturday, January 23, 2016

Live Periscope is on the way

Hey guys,

In an effort to offer you more free access to me and not be a technological idiot, I'm going to start doing Periscope with you.  If you're not familiar with Periscope, it's basically a live broadcast that's available for anyone to watch.  You can check it out at https://www.periscope.tv

Simply download the Periscope app onto your phone, find me (I'm @jakepulls, just like my twitter), and then we all jump on and I chat with you about whatever I feel like saying and I answer your questions personally.  I'm starting this with just one broadcast, and based on interest I'll continue doing it.

Now I'm not going to announce the time and place here on my blog.  It's a huge ass secret.  Totally exclusive.  I'm only going to message the group of guys on my email list what the broadcast time will be, so if you'd like to jump on for a free conference call and ask me some questions, then throw in your email address into the above box and I'll give you at least 2 hours notice as to when I'll be on there broadcasting live!  

If you miss the Periscope broadcast or you'd like to see it again, I'll be posting it and all subsequent broadcasts on the Flawless Man Forum.   If you're not yet a member of the forum, you can get access to it and to my new e-book by joining at www.flawlesstexting.com

Again, I'm testing here to see how many guys are into watching me on Periscope and getting questions answered.  They can literally be anything you'd like to ask me.  We can talk about texting or about how the sky is blue and vagina can be several colors.  I don't care.   So if you don't have it yet, go download the Periscope app, then put your email address in above and we'll get the mother started!  Can't wait to see you guys and get to know my audience better!

Jake P

No comments:

Post a Comment