Alright guys here we go... shit testing in action.
I'm easing into YouTube and quite honestly I'm not trying to create a brand where I fuck with people. I know from the past 20 years of coaching, that if a guy has a good experience with one coach he's more likely to try another one. But if he feels like he got robbed then "everyone is out to rob me" becomes his mentality.
That said, when you buy dating coaching you're literally paying for the coaches perception, and nothing else. The info is out there, the routines are out there, the structure is out there.
YOU NEED SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE LOOKING AT.
The guy in this video doesn't.
I've done two reaction videos now and on the first one Michael Sartain is talking about "milk toast" dating coaches, and I'm starting to think this is the guy, coach Kyle on YouTube. he's got like 600k followers and he's fucking GUESSING.
in this video you get to see how a shit test is formulated first hand. She adds up evidence and comes to the conclusion this dudes is an inexperienced incel. Then Coach Kyle says the student is confident and it's fine to talk about being an incel, because he doesn't understand what's really going on.
To me (snap judgement), he looks like a young coach who hasn't suffered and had to think much about game. He's just been lucky enough to go direct, have it "work" and now he's a "coach."
But! I can't expect everyone to figure out dominance struggles and shit tests the way I have. So I need to try my best to water things down and put some breadcrumbs in front of this guy because it's good for all of us and my entry into popularity doesn't have to be hating on everyone.
Next up...
What in the fuck is going on in 2026??? I feel like I've been transported to another dimension where pickup is okay now? Like the general public isn't shitting on us like they used to, kids (21 year olds) are making videos about approaching and the 3 second rule and they have 300k followers for it? Makes me wanna have a resurgence like Limp Bizkit or something.
I think it's super cool how all of our work from 20 years ago is coming alive in this way, and it's hard for me to wrap my head around.
PLEASE, if you watch this video and care at all about me give it a like and a comment cause I'm really trying to grow this and reach guys who need a guy like me and not this guy.
Cheers and thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment