There are two different reasons you're getting shit tested. Many years ago I argued in my Dominance Struggle posts that "she's definitely not shit testing you because she takes you seriously" and I was wrong about that. At the time I was seeing so much evidence of only one type of shit testing my students were receiving (the kind to get you to go away) that I wasn't readily aware of the other type. So today I want to go over them both.
Here we go...
Type 1 - This is the type of shit test where the girl wants you to go away. The process here is you approach, you unknowingly demonstrate some qualities that give the girl evidence to paint a picture of you that you're not a dominant guy. She that perception of you to craft a test designed to get you to go away by pointing out or throwing in your face your readily apparent inadequacies, which she's generally quite accurate about. Have you seen the same shit test from different women and it's about you? This is type 1.
Type 2 - This is a qualifying style shit test I haven't commonly talked or written about yet, and yes, it's happening when she is taking you seriously. It's basically a glaring neon sign she likes you, but needs to go through her "standard routine" of tests before she can allow herself to like you. As you remove mistakes with women and your approaches get better, you'll begin to notice a girl giving you more general social skills shit tests. These are usually a cluster of 3-5 shit tests not specifically about you or your personality, Instead, they're things like direct social challenges, misdirection, trying to derail your leading of the set, etc. to see how you handle them. This reads essentially "I think I like you but I gotta try X, Y, and Z first to verify what I think I'm seeing.
Again, you'll know the difference between these because type 1 is directed at your personal characteristics, and when you lose you'll get a feeling you weren't good enough for her, and type 2 is more general social skills that don't seem to be about you personally. I noticed type 1 before I got good, and then as soon as I got good it was like ALL Type 1 tests vanished out of thin air, and all that was left were type 2, which (for me) are now the only ones I see in my sets.
Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment