Tuesday, August 7, 2018

The Entire Dating Industry is FUCKED! (Spoiler Alert!)

Yep, you read it right, the entire dating industry is FUCKED!

Why, you ask?

Because I'm learning faster than ever how to reach people and over a year after launching GirlfriendFastlane.com, I'm making a very BOLD MOVE.

Right now I'm doing what I call my "initial public offering" of GirlfriendFastlane.com.  I want YOU to be a part of the beginning of creating a group that turns the whole dating industry on it's head.

(Spoiler Alert!)

 This means you can checkout the site for as little as $7.  Be one of the first 100 members to join and your membership is just $29/mo.  You'll be grandfathered in FOREVER at that rate as well, so now's the time.  After the first 100 members the price goes up.

No excuses.

If you're already a member of the website and you're reading this, don't worry I've already lowered your rate to $29 as well, AND to thank you for being a loyal member I'd like to extend you each a 30 minute FREE Zoom live conference.  Just shoot me an email and we'll make it happen.

I WANT THIS MESSAGE TO BE CLEAR:  When you're with me, you're family.  I take care of my members and I over deliver... period.  I answer your posts daily with thoughtful feedback that's direct from me.   

If all this sounds good to you, signup for my FREE "330 Text Message Ideas" access.  That's the first step in getting you signed up and the only way to take advantage of this amazing one-time deal!

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in there!


No comments:

Post a Comment