Sunday, November 20, 2011

How to Tool Bachelorette Parties

There comes a time in every man's life where he walks into a situation and for some reason it seems like the whole room stops and looks directly at him.  It's probably because they did stop and they are looking.  Have you been there?

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I opened 10 chicks in a row!

Today I woke up, got on 30/30 club to answer some posts from students, and I came upon a common scenario I wanted to write a little bit about.  A 30/30 club student wrote this:

"Went out to X street with my wings.  Went direct on everyone.  Most of the sets OPENED well initially, even the all girl sets, which is an improvement from the previous nights where only 30% opened well, while the remaining 70% would give me the cold shoulder or immediately tell me that they weren't interested.  However, after the opening, it felt like I just kept talking at them.  Felt like a dancing monkey trying to keep them engaged.  Didn't feel much of a connection."  

Does this sound familiar to you?  If so then read on...