Thursday, October 8, 2026

What If You're Closer Than You Think?

You probably don't have a really accurate idea of how good or how bad you are with women.  If I asked you, you might readily have an idea of NOT being able to get women, but I genuinely doubt most any guy (including you) can tell how close they are to actual vaginal freedom (people say financial freedom, so figured I'd try that one on for size).  

So my question to you today is what if you're closer than you think?  What if you were just a few adjustments away from getting FAR better results with women?  You make the adjustment then immediately notice that your sets are working way better, girls are liking you more, and previous "No's" turn into "Yes's" when you ask for a number.  

How would you ever know how close you are to success beyond what you ever thought possible?  

You wouldn't.  

You might even quit.  

This past couple of weekends I did one-on-one trainings and BOTH of my clients were closer to glory than they think, so I wanna tell you about these two cases.  

First off, I want to differentiate quickly between skills and strategy.  Skills are body language, delivery, tonality, reading the women, etc. and strategy is picking the style of game you're doing (direct, indirect, social circle, warm) and inside of that strategy you might also pick further strategy.  

Are you one adjustment away?  

So first case a couple weeks ago, we'll call him Jim.  We're going out again tonight and I'm going to tell Jim about strategy because I think one adjustment could be the thing for him.  Jim is quiet and Jim is a singer songwriter.  Will he ever be a cold approach guy?  Doubtful.  So what do we do with guys like Jim?  Well, we can still work on cold approach as a method to understand and practice attraction for Jim, but wouldn't it be MUCH more effective to get Jim up on stage in front of an audience where women can see him in his element?  

Problem is Jim has no band and no audience.  

My plan with Jim is to hook him up with some musicians and use connections I've got here in Los Angeles to get him on stage on an "off" night at a bar that will still be busy.  Jim plays, women see it, the bar gets free/cheap entertainment, and then after the show Jim starts talking to women and being available socially to those who might have seen him play.  He can even "warm" approach now because he will know what women watched the show.  After all, he was looking at crowd and I'm sure musicians are aware of people in the audience.  

This one adjustment to Jim's strategy can change his life.  Instead of no band, no audience, no place to play, and no women, now it's the opposite.  A weekly gig has turned into an INCOME STREAM of new women for Jim, and ROTATIONS LOVE INCOME STREAMS OF NEW INTERACTIONS.  

Can your approaching be an income stream?  Sure

Do you work at the Verizon Wireless Store?  Doubt HR would love it, but that's an income stream too.  

What's your income stream?  If women are showing up and you're a leader somewhere, then that's yours.  The quieter you are, the more you need this income stream.  

Top of the list for income streams like this would be things like tattoo artist, musician, etc.  

Okay guy #2. 

Client #2 came last weekend and we've worked about 4-5 sessions or maybe a month on material.  He's got openers and attraction routines and he's been using them with low levels of success.  In fact, he was cool about it but my read was he was getting frustrated with the lack of success from using the material and when we talked a couple weeks before the training he asked me if I had any adjustments for him and I told him I don't make adjustments before I see him.  I don't think he liked that.  

Remember, you just can't see what you can't see.  

So night one we go out and I demo all night.  He gets to see me attract the two hottest women we talked to that night.  One was a blonde 36 year old and the other a younger (maybe 25 year old) bartender.  

His turn to approach the next couple of nights, and although he believed there was something we needed to fix about his routines, it was OBVIOUS to me that we immediately needed to work on energy calibration, positioning, and body language.  

He was getting crushed before he opened his mouth.  

So I know I said one fix and this is kind of 3 I'm listing here, but hear me out:  

Positioning:  He's static and facing the girl less than 90 degrees, and he's tall so his closeness in proximity to the girl feels like he's the boogeyman grabbing her from above, so we install the sprinkler routine. 

Energy calibration:  He's moving fast through his routine, moving his head fast, and all while the women he's talking to are calm, and this difference in "energy" is ruining his sets because women are viewing his energy as nervousness (and it might just be).  

Body Language:   He's not taking up much space, is a little hunched over, chin is down.  

Why are these one fix?  Because standing with correct posture while taking up more space in the proper position is kind of one fix.  Now he's calm, has huge presence, and can move around a bit when he needs to because he's aware of how women feel when he talks to them.    He fixes all through problems with one solid adjustment.  

This is a HUGE win for him.  I even felt just by his new posture like  and he's about to see how well his approaches go from here on out once those adjustments are solidified.  


So what if you're just one adjustment away from glory like this?  

Most guys are.  

So I'm not gonna lie to you I almost always have to see you game in person to find this stuff.  And I need to see enough sets from you that I can pick out what's happening.  I think the minimum is like 3-5 sets for me to start seeing a pattern of what's going on.  

Sometime's I can pickup some hints just from a Zoom Call.  

I can't promise you anything of course, however if you haven't had an investigation into your strategy and your game in awhile, I would be more than happy to jump on a free call with you and see if we can figure out what might be up with you.  We might just get you somewhere with no money spent (and I'm happy to do that!).  For others I can recommend a path forward.  


Cheers and talk to you guys soon. 








No comments:

Post a Comment