Saturday, June 10, 2017

I must be completely crazy..

Hey guys,

With the new website launch drawing near and half of our year gone, I wanted to do a last coaching special before launch so that those of you who loyally read my blog can get a training with me before my prices skyrocket upon website launch.  After that you might get a 10% deal from time to time, but you certainly won't get the deal i'm about to give you.

This is literally your last shot at a deal on coaching with me, either live in-field or on the phone, so I wanted to make it an extra crazy one.

The next chapter of my life is starting.  You can see my face finally on youTube, wow!   And that's because i'm 10 years into coaching and approaching and it's time for my next learning curve as that of a marketer. Bring on the periscope, youtube, twitter, Facebook, and all that other stuff that (with enough effort) will let the world know that there's a place to get coaching from someone who really truly cares about you and your personal progress!

Yes, you will still be able to get coaching from me, i'm just about to be much much busier.  My plan is to start doing some podcasts, radio shows, etc. to get my visibility up.  With that comes more travel and less availability.  In addition to all of this, the learning tutorials i'm creating will come at a rate of 2 per month for members, and since each tutorial can have 40 or more videos in it, I'm spending a huge amount of time in front of a camera crew as well.  What's happening is i'm shifting my focus away from the needs of a few after this and towards the needs of many.

When this new website launches everything changes.  I'm going to make my prices high enough that people are excluded from being able to afford coaching from me, not included like you will be today. This is because again the demand on my time is going to be high.

So here's the deal... and like I said, last chance.  This year I've been selling coaching sessions for $1500 a night and phone sessions for $250 per hour.  The special for this month and this month only is 50% off.  Thats:

$750 for one night of coaching (6 hours in-field)
$125 for one hour of coaching on the phone or via Skype.

Buy as little or as much as you like.  The one requirement is that you use your training by the end of this calendar year.  That's it!

Email me jakepulls@gmail.com with questions or simply paypal me (my ID is jake@bradp.com) and we'll jump on the phone to schedule or get started at your convenience.

And get your asses ready for what's about to come!  I'm so excited I can barely control myself.  I simply cannot wait to show you guys what I've been cooking up.  It's going to blow your mind.

That's it for today guys.  I really do hope you take me up on this, especially if you've been a loyal reader for all these years.   What better chance will you have than RIGHT NOW to have a true pro look at your game and handle your personal needs.  Get past that one issue you've got in one night with me or get a much-needed jumpstart back into being motivated in your dating life!!!  I promise you you'll kick yourself if you don't act now.  Time is quite literally running out...

Hope to see you very soon.

Jake P.

No comments:

Post a Comment