Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Holy Shit, GirlfriendFastlane.com is finally HERE!



The wait is over!  GirlfriendFastlane.com is now up and running!  That's the great news, the bad news is that if you're not in the first 20 guys who emailed me for access, you can't get in there yet!  I still need to limit the amount of people in there cause we're brand new and I wanna make sure all the kinks are ironed out.

However!

If you do want to be on the list for entry, email me jake@girlfriendfastlane.com and I will put you in the next group that I let in.

And just in case you didn't know yet, the Girlfriend Fastlane is:

-Me teaching anything and everything I know on HD Video in easy to understand tutorial format.  I walk you through learning dating skills from the ground up.

-Weekly "Office Hours" Live chats where I answer your questions on video through YouTube Live.

-The Girlfriend Fastlane Forum, where I personally answer your posts daily.  Nobody else does.  It's me giving you personally tailored advice.

-Girlfriend Fastlane "Connect" group.  This is an exclusive group for Fastlane members where we all chat, post, and get to know each other.  I'm going to start having monthly live meet ups that I'll post here once we've got enough guys who can come to the meetings.

So that's it man!  I've been working my balls off on this for over 9 months now, so I hope you like it!

I'm SUPER EXCITED to show you guys what i've been working on!  Enjoy.

girlfriendfastlane.com




No comments:

Post a Comment