Thursday, March 22, 2018

The Single Best Opener in the Entire World (And it's NOT "Hi"...)

Today I'm going to tell you what the absolute single best style of opener is in the entire planet.  It's something I use (and you probably already use sometimes), it's NATURAL af, it's canned because it's planned, and NO GIRL will ever suspect just from your opener that it's something made up to talk to her.  The best part about that is you're not going to open girls and immediately have them say "I have a boyfriend" like you see in every YouTube video where guys claim the best opener is "Hello" or "Hi, my name is Josh" or some other terrible load of shit like that.


This opener is so good that I'm not using it almost exclusively, and I'm now teaching it as the FIRST and BEST opener a guy should learn.  You won't harass girls with it, they won't know you're hitting on them, and you're going to come in completely under the radar.

Yes, this means no more crappy openers.  Yes, this means less embarrassment.  Yes, this is very much easier than other openers, and yes, this means FAR less approach anxiety than you've ever had before.

So what's the opener style I'm talking about?

Functional With Followup.

So let's talk about it.

A functional opener is something people do all the time in normal, daily life with each other.  People ask each other the time, they say "excuse me" when someone is in the way, they ask each other directions, they ask for the nearest coffee shop or whatever place they're looking for, they ask recommendations, etc.

Basically no matter where you're at in the world, people are asking each other for help with things all the time.

You're about to do the same thing.

Now this is where the " with followup" part comes in.  When you use a functional opener like asking a girl for the time, it's not going to create any attraction... of course.  Remember though, women LOVE ideas like "We just happened to bump into each other" and "I don't know, it just happened..."  because they're glorified in movies and TV.  So what we're doing with our functional opener is just that... we're "happening to bump into each other."

Got that?

We are specifically creating the experience of just bumping into the girl because that's a much desired and fantasized about way of meeting men from a woman's point of view.

Okay, so back to the followup part.  Since basically the only function of your opener is to start talking  to the girl, you're going to have to get her attracted by your followup "material."  I recommend saying the next thing you say to the girl in a way that shows off YOUR personality.  Yes that's right, you're showing off who you actually are to the girl.  In this manner, her experience is to happen to run into a guy that happens to be a charismatic, social guy who seems to be quite comfortable talking to people and who doesn't seem to be too forward with her.

From your perspective, you open her and start into your followup material for a few seconds, then you simply watch for her reaction.  If she doesn't seem to like you, then no harm no foul.  Since you haven't obviously hit on her then you don't experience anxiety about it, and if you go away you don't feel like you got rejected.  After all, you just asked for the time or something then followed up with a few more sentences.

I have a format that I love to use for this followup material, and guys who are using that format are KILLING IT with women.  Now as you might be guessing, this type of a thing took me 10 years to develop and so I'm not going to give you that for free.  Sorry Charlie.

However, I have given you the basic plan for it...

Now it's worth noting here that I'm not going around to women asking the time all day.  Yes, I'm somewhat creative about what I say, and that's where experience can definitely come into play.  Guys who get great at using this format are guys who love looking at situations and reading how a woman might feel because of what's happening.  Women give clues to how they're feeling about something that happens using their facial expressions.  So often I'm watching a situation, seeing a reaction, thinking about how a girl might feel because of it, then I'm relating to her about that feeling.

That's my brand of functional opener, and it's the very best way to open on the whole planet.

Now many of you reading this know that I have a membership website called Girlfriend Fastlane, and you know that I teach and discuss EVERY type of opening style that people use.  And yes, they can and do all work at different times and for different situations.  Functional with my followup format is just my favorite one.  I talk about each opener's advantages and disadvantages and I discuss all of that in learning tutorial format on GirlfriendFastlane.com, and I also give my format for the followup material on the website.

If you're interested in that, there's no crazy marketing or bs.   Try it out and you'll see!  You'll get your first 3 learning tutorials where you'll learn how to flood your life with women, how to open girls in any and every way (including my followup material!) and you'll learn about how to design your life for maximum happiness.

And that's just the first month!  So if you like the website and decide to stick around, you'll get two more tutorials every month.  You'll also get weekly access to my LIVE Q&A sessions where I answer  YOUR questions each and every week, even if you're not there to attend the live video chat.  You'll also get exclusive access to our Facebook "connect" group where you can get to know other members, and you'll get access to the GFF Forum where I PERSONALLY ANSWER EACH AND EVERY POST!

That's right, no newb's answering things, just personal, attentive, well thought-out answers and direction for your progression through learning dating skills.

Still reading?  You must be interested, so here's the link:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN!  

And don't worry man, if for any reason you're not happy then you're welcome to get your $$$ back and I'm not going to hassle you about it.  In fact, if for any reason you don't think my website has the absolute best information anywhere on the planet, I would encourage you to please go to whoever that is and get help from them.  But personally, I don't think that exists...

Need more?

Okay, okay... Join anytime through this weekend (3/22-3/25) and I'll talk with you on the phone personally for FREE for 30 minutes, just for joining (commonly I go over that, and I don't charge for that either...)

Okay, so that's it for today!  I'm off to do my weekly Live Q& A session for my members.  Hope to see you in there very soon!

Thanks for reading...

CLICK HERE TO JOIN!  

No comments:

Post a Comment