Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Live With Me - Coaching Review

For the past number of months i've been doing a little experiment designed to see how quickly I can take selected students from "Zero to Hero."  I've been curious for a very long time how quickly I can take a student from zero sexual opportunity and a low skill level to having more sex and more sexual opportunity than he ever thought possible.  

Does it take a year?  5 years?  5 months?  1 month?  

That's what I'm trying to figure out.  

So, with this in mind, I offered students a chance to come and move into my huge house in the Hollywood Hills, and today I wanted to share a review from one of the students with you. This student came to me as a very new beginner in dating and within just a few months he had a three girl rotation!  

Think about that for a second...

Are you seeing anyone right now?  Wishing you were?  Wishing that anytime you wanted sex you could just call one of your many women to come over?  Are you still wondering what the fuck to wear?  Are you still wanting to look and feel cool?  What if you could finally feel that way, and you could do it quickly!  What if you could fix yourself and move on to more important things in life, while still enjoying the benefits of a healthy sex life whenever you'd like? 

Well one of my students has been doing just that.  He went from zero women to having a 3 girl rotation in a very short period of time.

BUT HOW?

Immersion.  

Here's his review:


I’ve been living and studying with Jake for the last 3 months, and it has completely changed my dating and sex life.

I’m in my early 40’s. Single, never married. I’ve had several long-term relationships and slept with maybe 12 women over the last 20 years. I’ve had multiple dry spells, some as long as 4 years. I also haven’t gotten what I wanted: dating multiple women at the same time, and dating more attractive women. I’m kind of shy, a ‘nice guy,’ and I avoided approaching women because I feared rejection so much.

After three and a half months studying with Jake, I’m currently dating three different women, which is pretty mind-blowing for me. That’s equivalent to 25% of ALL the women I’ve been with in the previous 20 years – and it just happened within the last few weeks. And two of the women are in their mid- to late-twenties, which is pretty awesome. 

Not only that, but I’ve talked to more women – and gotten more phone numbers – than I had in the past 20 years combined. I’ve had a couple of short makeouts with women I’d only met an hour before (which for me is pretty major – I used to wait a couple of dates before I even attempted to kiss a woman). I’ve also had a couple of crazy nights that were incredibly sexual and fun but that didn’t result in sex (but probably would have if my game were better). 

I actually met Jake back in 2009, when he was an instructor at a boot camp I attended. I read his blog for the next five years. When I saw that he was opening up rooms at his house to teach students in an intensive setting, I jumped at the chance. I’ve been wanting to change my life for over a decade, but never had the willpower or discipline to do it on my own.

The program with Jake is great. I get four sessions with him per month, usually 5 - 6 hours apiece, though sometimes they run longer if we’re doing great with a couple of women at the end of the night. Sometimes he pushes me to open on my own, with no ‘training wheels’; sometimes he knows I’m not in the best place emotionally and he takes the lead, letting me talk to women in sets that he opens. One of the hottest experiences I’ve had in the last three months happened that way, and one of the women I’m currently dating was friends with a woman he opened.

Not only that, but he has demonstrated his skills in front of me time and again. He’s given me fantastic advice on inner game and how to handle my insecurities. He’s seduced a woman right in front of me to let me see how to handle her objections and how to escalate. He took a go-nowhere text conversation I was having with a hot 23-year-old and turned it into a date. He’s provided me with invaluable information on upping my text game (which was pretty much at negative 10 before this). He gave me a complete makeover – hair and wardrobe. He’s pinpointed limiting beliefs I had about my age, and not let me continue to act on them. He’s analyzed my game from opening to right up till when sex should occur, and pointed out the areas I need to improve (there are a lot, by the way, but I’m working on them).

Rather than just saying, “Do this and this, now go,” he’s really good at explaining why it’s important to do it. He’s more about installing the correct mindset and the correct way of analyzing situations and thinking about things, so that you can replicate successes over and over again once you ‘get it.’ 

An incredible added bonus is living in the same house with him. I can’t tell you how many times he’s been like, “Hey, want to grab some lunch?” and we talk game and life and relationships for a couple of hours over burgers and a beer. Or we chill over some drinks at home and he explains advanced concepts, or things that are coming up in my dating life or his. I mean, this is great stuff – basically informal training sessions that somebody would pay him hundreds of dollars an hour for – and he just throws it in for free, because he’s committed to seeing me become really good at game, and get what I want out of life.

That’s the best part about Jake. He really puts in a tremendous amount of effort and extra time to make sure I get better. He sees my success in getting what I want as his success – and he is absolutely dedicated to succeeding.

It’s been awesome. Scary in some ways, since I’m having to move progressively further out of my comfort zone – but still awesome. I mean, dating three women at the same time was not something I would have ever been capable of before this. And I’m looking forward to dating progressively hotter women as my skills improve.

By the way, as someone who tried and failed to go out and do this on my own, I can’t stress how powerful it is having a coach who helps you several times a month. I’m still struggling to correct my body language and my physical actions, like ‘leaning in’ and appearing too eager. I never even knew this was an issue until he pointed it out. And he has to point it out time and again in set. If I were going out and doing this myself, I would forget. It’s incredibly important to have a set of eyes on you, gauging your progress. And as a shy guy, I just couldn’t motivate myself to go out and approach. Now I have accountability and somebody who’s there to help me get over the psychological hurdles. That has been invaluable. Also, one bootcamp really doesn’t do it, unless you’re among the 5% of the most motivated guys out there who will go and do it on their own. Repeated sessions with a coach really establish a pattern of going out and improving every week.

I also want to say that I’m not the most motivated of students. I still struggle with a lot of approach anxiety, which we’re working on. But I basically only go out with Jake – so 14 times over the last 3.5 months. (He’s urged me multiple times to go out on my own, but I’ve been slacking.) A more motivated student, one who goes out and does 20 or 30 approaches a week on his own to practice, could quite possibly double or triple my results in the same amount of time. It depends on a lot of factors, like how socially calibrated you are coming in, but somebody with more drive could be kicking ass in just three months.

If you can study with Jake, I highly, highly recommend it. It’s been the single best decision for my sex and dating life I’ve ever made – and it’s only getting better with each passing month.




No comments:

Post a Comment