Monday, March 14, 2016

Two Threesomes in One night using "Chameleon Game"

Hey guys,

So there's a lot happening here lately if you've somehow managed to miss all of it.  I've got my new book Flawless Texting available, I've been coaching daily in The Flawless Man Forum, and I'm posting my own personal screenshots and analyzing them on the forum too.  I'm even about to start doing exclusive videos where I analyze my texting convos, my Tinder, and some students text threads as well.  So if you're not involved yet, head over to FlawlessTexting.com and join us.

And now for the cool news.  I'm introducing a new live-game coach to my staff here, and if you're a guy who has been waiting for a great opportunity to signup for some training, this could be a great time for you.  Here's why:


So I love watching nature shows.  And if you watch enough nature shows, soon enough you'll run across some nature shows about mating and how different animals use different ploys to get laid and reproduce.  Have you seen these before?

One such animal with a unique technique is called the Cuttlefish.  The cuttlefish is a super colorful type of squid, and in this particular squid the males are huge and colorful, and often the females are much smaller in size.  Now the interesting thing about the cuttlefish is that some of the male cuttlefish are very small in size.  So how do these males pass on their genes?

Well, the small male cuttlefish have an interesting technique.  They basically disguise themselves as female cuttlefish, and they do it so well that the males don't know that the small cuttlefish is even a male.  What happens is the male isn't intimidated by the small fish, and while the male is doing his male thing, the smaller male cuttlefish is actually mating with the female and the huge male doesn't even know it happened.

Now I'm not trying to say that you should dress up like a female and act gay to get laid (although many gay men do have sex with women by acting gay, no joke), but what I have seen is I've seen men who are adaptable enough with their game to overcome many different disadvantages they might have over the traditional alpha male.  Some short guys can out-game taller guys and some skinny guys can out-game muscular ones, etc.

When I see guys who are adaptable like this and seem to change their game up based on the guy they're trying to take a girl from, I call their brand of game "Chameleon Game."

I've known a guy in Hollywood here for awhile now who is not a traditional alpha male in any sense, and he's managed to overcome being short using this type of chameleon game.  I've seen him steal many many women from guys and I've even been at a party with him where he had two threesomes in one night using his unique style of game.  And YES, you read that correctly:

HE HAD TWO THREESOMES IN ONE NIGHT AT A HOUSE PARTY!

Now I don't know about you, but I've never had sex with 4 women in one night before, and to me that's the stuff legends are made of.  In fact, I would never have believed that this happened if I hadn't seen it right in front of my face, and it most certainly did.  In my business as you all know, demonstrations talk and bullshit walks.

I'll tell you guys a dirty secret, because at this point I just don't give a shit anymore.  Many of you know that back in the day I was loosely affiliated with a large company in the dating industry.  Well, while teaching in London, Los Angeles, and New York, many of the instructors for that other company had the opportunity to watch me game and do demos for my students.  After watching me,  I had 3 head coaches for that company ask me if I could help them with their game.  They confided in me that they hadn't been laid using the exact techniques that they themselves were teaching to men who paid thousands of dollars to learn from them.

That's pretty fucked up.

Well I came from the school of "Show people what you can do, then they'll trust you enough to want to learn from you."  And that's what I've done for years now.  I demonstrate the techniques I teach right in front of my students and I really try to over deliver for my students.  If you've trained with me before, then you're nodding your head "yep" right now cause you've seen this and you know it.

So since I expect this from myself, that's exactly what I expect out of my new coach.  He's going to literally demonstrate right in front of you what he does to get his results, the same way I would do my demos.

What am I getting at here???

Well first off, since this new coach of mine has some serious chameleon game, I'm calling him Camo.  And since he's new, I have to show him how to do trainings and then I have to watch him train a few guys before I can send him off on his own to teach without me around.

So for a very limited amount of guys here (I think the first 3 guys), I'm going to offer training with Camo (with me present) at a very low rate.  That's right, basically instead of training with me for $400/hr, you're going to get a training with Camo and me for $150/hr or less!  In other words:

4 hours for $599
6 hours for $799
8 hours for $999

Again, these will be sessions with both Camo and myself where Camo is teaching and I'm assisting.  I'll be making sure you get a great training and you'll be getting it at a great price.  Obviously you can still get a personal training from me this month for more money, but for this month I think this is a fantastic opportunity for a few very lucky guys.

Are you one of these guys?  Have you been waiting for a good chance to train and you've just been putting it off?  Well if you've ever wanted to have the attention of two coaches and you'd like to get in on this opportunity, simply shoot me an email to jakepulls@gmail.com.

Also, I can't stress this enough!  This is only going to be available for the first three guys who get in on the deal.  If you email me next week and I already have the slots filled, then too bad.

So email me now even if you're just curious, and we can even jump on the phone if you've got any questions about what he can or can't do and what he's good at.  I promise this will be an amazing experience for you and one you won't soon forget!

jakepulls@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment