Tuesday, June 28, 2016

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You Instantly - She Says THIS

Today, officially, I'm showing my face to you guys.  After years and years of being behind the scenes, today in this post I'm going to give you a link to a video I just made about this very blog post.


So first today I wanna talk about the topic of my video, and that's how to tell instantly and easily if a girl likes you.  This topic is one that is HUGELY over-complexified in the dating industry.  A simple search will lead you to any and every reason that a girl might be into you.  Some guys say that you can decipher from a girl's eye contact or facial expression or body language if a girl is into you, and on some level they're right, there are plenty of clues in almost everything a woman does that could give you clues to if she likes you or not.

The problem is that they're just clues.

Now I don't know about you, but when I was starting off learning to approach and talk to women, the last thing I wanted to do was talk about 987332 clues that I had to learn to figure out if she liked me or not.  FUUUUUUCK THAT.  So today I'm going to tell you the SIMPLE way I get women to give me an obvious sign that they're attracted to me.

So let's say you're in a bar tomorrow night or you're meeting a girl at the grocery store tomorrow afternoon and you guys have started talking.  Maybe you've started talking to her using some certain style of game or your certain pickup line you like to use or whatever.  It doesn't really matter what you use to start talking, but I do want to you make sure that you do one thing, and that thing is to withhold details about your personal life to the woman.

I don't want you to tell her your name or where you're from or where you work.  

Got it?

So you start talking to the girl and you simply leave out the part where you tell her your name or where you're from or what you do.  Simple.

The next step is we wait.  We just keep talking and we wait, and when we're talking and waiting, curiosity is hopefully going to start building up in the girl.  If she's standing next to you at all and looking at you, she's at least interested, because let's face it she would just walk away or excuse herself if she wasn't at least interested in you.

Then how to tell if the girl likes you is that she'll simply ask you "What is your name?" or "Where are you from?" or less commonly "What do you do?"

That's it.  Simple.

This isn't wizardry or sorcery or some crazy neat trick, it comes from 15 years of approaching over 50,000 women.

That's just what they do.  

I simply don't tell her what my name is and I talk until she asks it of me.  When she asks, then I know she's attracted to me.

Why?

Well, because she's asking an interested question.  Her focus at first when I talked to her was more on what I was saying, and at the same time she's at first starting to take in my visual appearance.  After that, she's focusing on the conversation with me, but with great game and compelling conversation, her focus will soon change into wanting to know more about me personally so that she can start to logically decide if I'm compatible with her or not.  That process starts with the most basic of information, which is my name and where I'm from.

When you get to this point where the girl is verifiably attracted to you, remember that it's important to switch modes from attraction type game to chilling out a bit and getting to know more about each other.  I've seen hundreds of times where a girl asks a guy his name and the guy just keeps blabbing out attraction material, and what happens is that there's only so high the energy of the conversation can go before it can't go any higher.  Then the energy drops very low and the girl dies on you because she wanted to transition into getting to know you and you weren't aware enough to go there with her.

So that's about it for today guys.  Quick & Easy.  If you want to see me talk about this in person on YouTube, then Click Here and remember to subscribe to my channel and like the video!!!  I'm going to be putting out more and more videos in the future here and I'm not always going to tell you on this blog when that's happening, so if you subscribe then you'll be getting all the videos the second they come out.  Oh, and if you like what I'm doing here or on YouTube then please please SHARE my links with other people.

Last but definitely not least, the videos on YouTube are going to be relatively short and sweet.  They're not going to be long tutorials on game like you'll find in my forum.  If you are interested in longer explanations and training type videos, then grab a copy of my book and join the Flawless Man Forum and you can see those types of videos there.

My goal with doing all this video stuff is to really just help more people and to vastly improve the quality of the information available to men on dating.  It's my opinion that the information out there right now sucks.  On my jakepulls Facebook page I just saw a video of like this 14 year old kid selling a dating produce the other day and it made me want to puke.

I mean I'm all for entrepreneurship.  I'm an entrepreneur myself, after all.  But I do think if you're not experienced and you're giving people dating advice then you're an asshole, because you can really mess up someone's life with crappy advice.  I've seen it for years now.  I mean just look at these guys teaching direct game:  "I just wanted to walk up to you and tell you you're beautiful.  I wouldn't respect myself if I didn't say hi."

Vomit.

People teaching that crap should be shot.  It's just one example of how bad advice can waste a lot of people's time, money, and effort.

Anyways, that's my rant for today lol.  And again, I'm hoping to start putting up a couple videos a week on YouTube as soon as possible.  They might start off coming a bit slow here at first, but as soon as I can iron out my process of video production I think you'll get to see some more of me, so subscribe to my channel!  And here's that link again if you wanna see my first video.

Thanks for reading.

PS - If you'd like to see a video about a specific topic of your choosing, email me at jakepulls@gmail.com and there's a solid chance I'll make a video for you.  My suggestion box is officially open.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent article.

    Yes, if the girl, first, asks for your name in the process you describe, it is a hyper-strong sign she is attracted to you.

    Otherwise I could say that strong sign also is when a girl first initiates a simple conversation with just a "Hi", or "Hey" once she sees you and you are completely unknown each other (this has happens to me with a grocery store clerk).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro, this is absolutely fucking brilliant. So simple even a caveman can understand this simple but very powerful concept.

    ReplyDelete